Subscribe here and get all of the ProPresenter Courses, all the video courses, and the troubleshooting course, plus membership to an exclusive Facebook group, and more) for one low monthly or annual price.
BONUS: Get the following books included with your subscription:
- Podcasting Church--Podcasting for your church
- Tweeting Church--Using Twitter for your church
- The Serving Church--Serving and Leading Artists in your church
- Creating Church [EXCLUSIVE]--How to create engaging worship services that impact lives
- Church Video School--All about using video, split into bite-sized daily lessons
- Eternity Changers [EXCLUSIVE]--Pursuing Your Calling
- Live Streaming Church
“Your videos have a lot of detail so it makes it easy to follow.”
"You have helped me a lot with your videos as I tend to have to teach the worship pastor things that I have learnt from you..."
Paul Alan Clifford started doing church tech in 2000, when projectors were cutting edge and PowerPoint was the closest thing to worship software that most churches had. He writes a monthly column for ChurchProduction.com, and occasionally for their print edition as well. You can also find his articles in Technologies for Worship, and on ChurchTechToday and ChurchM.ag.
Each week, he publishes multiple audio podcasts and videos on TrinityDigitalMedia.com, his ministry's website.
You can find his books Podcasting Church, Tweeting Church, The Serving Church, Church Video School, and others on Amazon.