ProPresenter 6 Operators' Course
How to run ProPresenter 6 during a worship service
New to ProPresenter 6 and need to know how to run a presentation? This course is for you.
In these video lessons, you'll learn about:
- When to change lyrics
- Turning on and off the output (in case it happens accidentally)
- Finding the mouse
- Backgrounds vs. foregrounds
- Tour of the UI
- Editing basics (for when a typo sneaks through)
- Turning on and off stage display and disabling control of the main display
- Jumping ahead and back (when the Spirit moves or the singer doesn't look at the stage display and gets out of order)
- Adding scripture
- Nursery numbers
- Countdowns and
Enroll today and get up to speed in record time!
BONUS: INCLUDES THE PROPRESENTER 5 OPERATORS' COURSE!!
What people are saying about Paul's ProPresenter instruction:
"You have helped me alot with your videos as I tend to have to teach the worship pastor things that I have learnt from you..."
"Although I didn't [start watching] until I was on my way to church Sunday, it was really helpful."
Paul Alan Clifford started doing church tech in 2000, when projectors were cutting edge and PowerPoint was the closest thing to worship software that most churches had. He writes a monthly column for ChurchProduction.com, and occasionally for their print edition as well. You can also find his articles in Technologies for Worship, and on ChurchTechToday and ChurchM.ag.
Each week, he publishes multiple audio podcasts and videos on TrinityDigitalMedia.com, his ministry's website.
You can find his books Podcasting Church, Tweeting Church, The Serving Church, Church Video School, and others on Amazon.